2.14.2011

i'm not dead

...Well, I am, but I'm still drawing. I'm gonna upload like 10 or so at a time for a couple days until I work through most of the stuff I've drawn over the past months.


O hai, I'm generic
***
O hai I'm that guy from that anime


***


Robots need mutton chops too.

***


like no one ever waaas

***


One day you might see this WHALE of a mob boss again.

***


Golems man they crazy this one looks like he's made of mozzarella or something

***


O hai I am a wizard I do spells like this one pamf now you are a pot of dijon mustard

***


Droopy mouth courtesy of Whitebeard Plastic Surgery LTD

***


These poses are pretty crap. In my defense I drew them in September?

***


But I drawed these two today:
It is Vambletime's Day, so I drawed my fiancée I think she liked it

***


And then I drawed myself I am not so sure about this one

No comments:

Post a Comment