6.03.2011

are you fucking serious

His best friend just pooped in his sink.

***
A Dwarf Druid I played for half of a short pre-made D&D session. 
He lived in a library and slept in a nest of paper. His armour was going to be made of sandwich boards with end-of-the-world slogans on them.

***

Sometimes, when the post-apocalypse gets you down, you just gotta fold your arms unconvincingly.

***
Sometimes my fiancée's bestest friend tells me to draw funny shit.

***

We live in the 21st century! Get it together, people!

***
 Triumphs of Impossible Architecture, Episode 3: Counterweights & How Not to Use Them

***
 Terminal Toad knows his time is almost up. He's made his peace. But he still doesn't know what disease he has.

***
 I reiterate. Ghost Cat: Total Dick.

***
 Unkind! Also, true!

***
 I hate Feliz Navidad with a type of unrestrained, senseless fury never before seen in a member of the human race

***
LaaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment